Romeo® 24” High-Definition Cutter by Siser®
Wanted: Serial Producers and Industrious Crafters!
First, we launched the 12” Juliet®. Shortly thereafter the 24” Romeo high-definition commercial-style cutter arrived to join our cutter lineup. And although there are many similarities between these two, this Romeo is ready to be put to work: and we are talking the serious-production-put-it-to-work-utilizing-all-its-24”!
A Quick Overview:
- specially designed pinch rollers to accommodate roll sizes ranging from 3.5” – 25” rolls
- dozens of presets for Siser HTV’s and space to create custom settings
- incredibly precise cuts (think: .01mm accuracy)
- “open air” design ensuring superior visibility during the cutting process
- you decide: use with or without a matt
- say goodbye to cable-messes: connect your PC or Mac wirelessly
- reads registration marks to contour cut print and cut designs (link to EC? ES?)
- use the included adapter to hold Sublimation Markers (link) etc. securely in place
Included with the purchase of this high-definition commercial-style cuter: Leonardo™ Design Studio.
This software is a creative space that will take any-level-user to the very next level and beyond! A workspace that allows you to create, download, upload, manipulate, import free-hand renderings, find information about Heat Transfer Vinyl and Adhesive (sticky) Vinyl from the Siser® family, video tutorials … and it’s constantly evolving, so you can grow with it!